1. Gain a new perspective through data and storytelling.
2. Get an overview on creative coding with concrete techniques.
3. Engage in a personal & fun challenging creative coding project.
4. Allow the world of craft and imagination to interact with the digital world.
5. Be a part of a safe, thought provoking environment that fosters risk and experimentation in the group setting.
DURATION : 6 hours
*net *incl preparation *excl. travel
We offer tailor made workshops on the basis of your specific needs.
Contact us for more information.
SETUP: Online, Offline or Hybrid
LOCATION: In your office or a rented location
TOOLS: Presentation and Demos
GOALS: Learn new skills, Develop future scenarios & Discover new possibilities
LANGUAGE: English, German, Dutch
Generative art refers to art that in whole or in part has been created with the use of an autonomous system.
An autonomous system in this context is generally one that is non-human and can independently determine features of an artwork that would otherwise require decisions made directly by the artist.
Each of us has various unique data sets in our lives. Companies know how to mine, read and use data to gain profits.
But there are is so much more to learn from this raw material.